Chris anderson’s 8-point curriculum for the pr industry
January 23, 2007
Chris (Long Tail) Anderson has added his voice to the debate over the contemporary relevance of PR.
He argues that the PR industry needs to be taught a lesson about social media and even goes as far as suggesting an 8-point curriculum.
1. Who’s influential in our space (and how we know)
2. What/who influences them
3. How to get Digged
4. Effective blogging
5. Using beta-test invite lists as marketing
6. The art of begging for links
7. Stunts, contests, gimmicks, memes and other link bait.
8. Sharing versus oversharing. (How to know when what you’re doing is ready to talk about.)Next post Previous post
No related articles.