9 reasons why cadbury’s eyebrows are a hit
January 27, 2009
Fallon and Cadbury’s are back with another Glass and a Half Production.
They achieved massive success with the Gorilla, something a little more tepid with the airport trucks racing around to a Queen soundtrack and now this “Eyebrow” dancing.
It seems like they are back on track.
Here are 9 reasons why..
1. They managed to capture people’s imagination with the Gorilla, people are prepared to look at Cadbury’s stuff- huge advantage-
2. They have blogs like Influx ready to share the content
3. It’s unexpected and strange
4. There’s a human connection- unlike the trucks
5. It can spawn derivatives- people can try this themselves and post videos
6. It has replay and share value
7. It still fits the very broad brief of “Joy”
8. Like Gorilla, the production here is flawless
9. They are running the spot on TV to gain mass traction
Posted by Ed CottonNext post Previous post
|7 reasons why reports of the amateur’s demise are premature
In an interview with NPR yesterday, Scott Kirsner...