Where great ideas come from- steven johnson
September 27, 2010
A great video from Steve Johnson explaining where great ideas come from.
Here’s his take in summary…
1. Ideas take a lot of time to form
2. They exist in half-formed hunch form for a long-time
3. Create spaces where hunches can be formed into ideas
4. Connectivity can help create new ideas- think web
5. Distraction is reality- but more ways to connect and to stumble
His final thought…
“Chance favors the connected minded.
Posted by Ed CottonNext post Previous post
|Great ideas now: a how to guide
The Past, Present and Future of Great Ideas ...
|Great ideas matter more than fast ideas
There's a recent article in Ad Age that talks...
|New orleans- 100 great ideas post katrina
All Day Buffet has a great list of 100 ideas from...
|Clients dont want great ideas
Business Week recently conducted a survey amongst...